To be considered as an adopter you must:
· Be at least 24 (sometimes negotiable) years old.
· Be willing and able to spend the time and money to maintain this pet for its natural lifetime.
· If you are not a homeowner, we need land lord approval.
· The dog you are adopting is a companion animal, it is not to live on a chain, or be ignored while kenneled up. Please do not apply if you are an outdoor only home. We do not adopt to outdoor situations as we are confident that we can find indoor homes for all of our animals.
· If you move, you must plan to take the pet with you.
· Dogs may not ride in the back of pick-ups un-secured.
Please complete ALL questions and boxes. Leaving questions blank or not filling out this form completely can be cause for the application to be discarded or denied.
We are having some technical issues with the application right now which is causing some to not come through to us. Before submitting, please save a copy of your answers and send us an email to make sure we received it. We apologize and hope to have this resolved soon.
By submitting this application,
I certify that the above information is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and that I understand that falsification of information can be cause for denial of my application or future forfeiture of the adopted pet. Leaving questions blank or not filling out this application completely can be cause for the application to be discarded or denied.